Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostelworld diyor ki
You can start your day with free delicious all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast which relieve you even from the deadliest hangover.
Hot drinks are served 24 / 7 for free.You can enjoy your meals outside on the terrace, calm and partially shaded by trees, it is also the perfect spot for late night BBQ’s.
In our fully equipped kitchen you can proove your cooking skills, no matter you need to make Sunday roast or just to warm up a soggy kebab from last night.
Established in 2000 as one of Prague’s first hostels, Hostel Elf maintains its eventful vibe and keeps floating on the waves of a real backpackers mood. Our biggest pride belongs to our terrace patio and common room where you can chill out with other travelers. To enhance one’s communication abilities, we sell Czech beer at the 24/7 reception.
We are a totally independent hostel, all of the staff are employed full time, they have a great knowledge of the local area with good recommendations of local bars, parks and landmarks.
The interior is decorated with modern art paintings and the outside terrace has mural graffiti artworks. If you are artistically gifted, or just an art enthusiast, you can beautify part of our fence with your national symbols or the flag of your country. We have over eighty of them hanged here with the best ones being Canada and South Africa so far.
The music played is mostly reggae, punk rock, drum and bass and old-school hip hop depending on the shift and weather.
Looking forward having you!
Hostel Elf is a charming hostel in the district of Zizkov, It has an alternative vibe with a friendly atmosphere, full of like minded travelers.
Included in your stay is free buffet breakfast, unlimited coffee + tea and a free BBQ.
Please note that we do not permit guests age 40 and over to stay in our dorm rooms but you are more than welcome to stay in private rooms. Thanks for understanding. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Bulaşık makinesi
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Faks Hizmeti
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Hostel ELF diyor ki
I recommend that people visit the Palac Akropolis. It's known as a centre of cultural events in the area. Hana, Manager
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>