Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostelworld diyor ki
Nearly for twenty years, Hostel ELF is a perfect base for young travelers seeking for fun, adventures, nightlife, art and history in hundred-spired Prague. You will enjoy vibrant atmosphere in a unique hostel setting full of Instagram-worthy graffiti and modern artworks. Wide choice of regular events and parties will help you to socialize with other like-minded backpackers in our comfy lounge or at blooming patio partially shaded by trees. Make there a barbecue, eat your meal, enjoy your cup of morning coffee or famous Czech beer from our bar and start exploring.
The hostel is located 20min walk from the Prague Old Town in Žižkov, a district full of bars, pubs, cafes, galleries and restaurants serving traditional goulash or pork knuckle. It is said that Žižkov has the highest density of bars than any other city district in Europe so it makes sense to head there if you are looking for a night out. The Palác Akropolis is recognized as a center of cultural events in the area and the Storm club is considered to be one of the best in Prague. If you are into history and modern architecture visit nearby National monument Vítkov and Žižkov TV tower, from where you can admire breathtaking views over the whole city.
SERVICES and EVENTS
Connect to free Wi-Fi to stay in touch with others and to plan your day. Join a Free walking tour, Pub crawl or ask our staff at the reception open
from 9.00- 22.00 to help you finding the best things to do. Tight budget? Enjoy free coffee or tea available 24/7 or prove your cooking skills in fully equipped kitchen.
ROOMS and DORMS
Are you coming alone, in couple or with a bunch of friends? We have options for all - rooms with private or shared bathroom or spacious dormitories each decorated with original artworks. For your safety all the rooms are accessible with a key card and on dormitories you can store your luggage in personal lockers. Fresh bed linen, towels, and accessible electric sockets are a sure thing. Your valuables can be kept in safes at the reception.
NOTE: Please note that guests aged 40 and over are not allowed to stay in our dorm rooms but you are more than welcome to stay in private rooms. Thank you for understanding. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Bulaşık makinesi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Faks Hizmeti
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Hostel ELF diyor ki
I recommend that people visit the Palac Akropolis. It's known as a centre of cultural events in the area. Hana, Manager
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>