Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
It is located less than one block away from Bars, Restaurants, Pizzerias, Snack Bars, a pharmacy, a bakery and Pubs. It is approximately one block from the bus station (at about 5 min by foot). Capitólio is a small town in the South of Minas, located between Furnas Dam and Serra da Canastra, with a privileged nature. In recent years, Capitólio has become one of the most popular destination in Minas Gerais, mainly because of the Lake Canas de Furnas.
Hostel Casarao has 3 shared rooms and 1 private room. The shared rooms are ideal for single travellers / backpackers and want to make new friends, or for groups wishing to stay in the same room. The private room is ideal for those who want more privacy but does not give up the atmosphere lived in a hostel. The room can be configured with 1 double bed or 2 single beds. We provide bed linen, towels and blankets free of charge for our guests.
Hostel Casarao policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
No pets are allowed at this property. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>