Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If they cancel the booking the customer needs to pay the value of the first night in full and 50% of all other booked nights.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposit of 30% is obligatory for large groups
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostel Anton is above all a place to have fun, meet interesting people, rest and relax. It is also an ideal starting point for exploration of Montenegro and its neighboring countries. Our main goal is to attract young (at heart), creative, open-minded people whose stay at the Hostel would make a difference in their and our lives. Somehow, the unique atmosphere of the Adriatic coast, and our position on it attracts musicians, painters, writers, traveling theater groups, jewelry makers and all kinds of unique people. This atmosphere is partly provided by the geographic position of our house, which has a huge, breathtaking sea view and a green garden. Our oriental-style gazebo, the full bar and banana, orange and fig-trees probably help to create this small, hidden paradise (at least we think so). Also, we prefer to make things on our own and we collect antique stuff. The Hostel was also built from the bricks of the hundred-year-old house that belonged to my grandfather Anton (yes, therefore the name). If you appreciate a unique, creative atmosphere and people, you will enjoy our Hostel, for sure. You will have an opportunity to hear a variety of bands and solo musicians play at the Hostel, see people painting or making jewelry this is a living place! You can always get plenty of rest, of course, and silence too, when needed.
The staff is artistic, helpful, friendly, open-minded, and efficient. Artists and musicians get 10% off (better learn to play guitar or something ;-). We are a proud member of Balkans Best Hostels Association, which gives you 10 % off your stay at any of the Hostels from the Association.
Our prices include free breakfast, tourist tax, free internet/wi-fi use, safety lockers, big screen/projector movie nights, free parking, free towels, hairdryer/iron, iron and small kitchen (with a toaster, microwave and kettle.)
GEOGRAPHICAL POSITION & SIGHTSEEING
Hostel Anton is placed in Montenegro - Tivat, a town situated in the middle of Boka Kotorska bay, (Boka Bay/ Bocca di Cattaro) the largest and the only fjord in the Mediterranean Sea. Tivat has a convenient position (at the heart of the bay), which is quite important because it allows easy and quick transfer to all interesting locations and important cities (Kotor, Budva, Podgorica, Herceg Novi, Dubrovnik, etc.)
Hostel Anton is situated just 7 km from Kotor (a part of UNESCO world heritage), 20 km from Budva, and 18 km from Herceg Novi. Hostel Anton is just 3 km from the airport which is located in Tivat and 2 km from the bus station. The Railway station is located in Sutomore and that is 60 km from Tivat. The capital city of Montenegro, Podgorica is 88 km away. 60 km away is gorgeous Dubrovnik (Croatia), 25 km away is Croatian border, 30 km away is the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina, 100 km - the border with Albania and 180 km - the border with Serbia.
Our Hostel is situated 500 meters from the sea. Public transportation is reliable and cheap, but we can always provide you with a rent a car, rent a bike, or a taxi. Tivat Bay has great beaches and beach bars some of which are in a walking distance from our Hostel. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Toplantı Salonu
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Gece kulübü
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>