Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Our location is fantastic, guests can enjoy a stroll along the Stradun the main street, have a ride in a cable car and admire panoramic views of the city or take a kayaking tour around city walls. Staying here you will have endless possibilities to enjoy within walking distance as the hostel is situated seconds from all attractions of old town of Dubrovnik. We make sure our guests have great and authentic experience by organizing many social activities, like sunset tours, wine nights, cliff jumping, kayaking, day trips and many more.
Set in a 400 years old building Hostel offers refurbished air-conditioned dorm rooms small but cozy shared rooms; 4 bed and 8 bed mixed dorms), bathrooms, bunk beds with reading light and electrical outlets, lockers to keep your valuables and bring your own lock or buy one at reception, new comfortable mattresses and soft linen. Other facilities include lovely common room, fully equipped kitchen, a terrace overlooking old town's red roofs. Fully equipped kitchen lets you prepare your own meals and meet other travelers! Terrace with most beautiful view is great place to share your travel plans with fellow travelers and to enjoy in the afternoon beer!
Hostel Angelina Old Town Dubrovnik Policies & Conditions:
CANCELLATION POLICY: 72 hours before arrival date. If you cancel within three days of your arrival date, you will be charged a late cancellation fee equal to your first night’s accommodation. If you cancel on the same day that you are meant to arrive or are a no-show, you will be charged a no-show fee equal to the first two nights of your booking.
GROUP POLICY – MAXIMUM 8 PEOPLE
We are ideally suited to solo travelers or small groups who wish to mingle and meet people. Therefore, WE DO NOT accept bookings of groups larger than 8 people. If you choose to make a booking for your group, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without a refund of your deposit. This policy also applies to multiple bookings under different names for the same group. If you arrive at the hostel in violation of our group policy, we have the right to cancel your booking on the spot without refund of your deposit as well as charging additional cancellation fees.
CHECK IN: from 14:00 to 23:00 .
CHECK OUT: before 10:00 .
PAYMENT: upon arrival by cash only - in Kuna or EUR.
CITY TAX is not included and will be charged extra upon arrival - 1.33 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Our normal reception hours are from 8:00 to 23:30, if you plan to arrive outside of these hours, please contact us by email.
We are located within historical center, inside city walls, there is many stairs - make sure to follow direction that hostel will send to you. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>