Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Situated in gang dua, 1001 malam hostel will immediately strike you with its original architecture, traditional Javanese artist fantacy down to the smallest detail, romantic garden environment and the serene sound of the waterfall.
Step inside, see the arts on the walls, the tiles on the ground, the bricks on the walls, the windows, the chairs, the stones, the rooms, the paintings, the terrace, the garden, the fish pond, the waterfall. And most of all, feel the energy and vibe this place has to offer.
Each of our 16 signature rooms comes with a unique warm wall painting, private terrace, antique furniture, air conditioning, safe box, wifi connection, private bathroom with hot and cold water, and home atmosphere.
Sit and enjoy any of our homemade Indonesian or western dishes in the comfort of your private balcony or in the terrace, or just have a walk outside and choose from an endless variety of local restaurants that offer anything from local Yogyakarta food to hamburgers and pizzas and western dishes.
Use our hostel as your base for interesting side trips around central java. 1001 malam hostel also provides tour arrangement for you to some places inside and outside Yogyakarta. You can visit Borobudur temple Prambanan, Dieng plateau, ijen, Bromo mountain.
Or simply have a city tour to see the nearby Sultan Palace, Taman Sari water castle and many more.
We also offer airport pick up and drop off, u can also rent our car per hour or per day. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kablo TV
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Otomat Makinaları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>