Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Located only two blocks from the main square you will find yourselves in a family atmosphere, quiet, cosy and peaceful which will make your stay in Villa thoroughly more enjoyable. During your stay at Hostal Rana you have the use of a fully equipped outdoor kitchen/dining with an outdoor oven and a relaxation reading/working lounge as well as a garden/patio with lots of seating and hammocks to relax in after your long day of hiking adventures or sightseeing of the surrounding town.
We have excellent WiFi Internet, book exchange, maps and guidebook plus helpful advice and recommendations from the host. We have Live CCTV throughout the property for peace of mind for yourselves and your belongings.
We offer 3 en-suite rooms for couples or single occupancy, 3 en-suite rooms with a double bed and a bunk bed for up to 3-4 people, a dormitory with 5 bunk beds with a max capacity for 10 people.
Hostal Rana's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 (times for check may be changed but must be agreed in advance)
Check out from 10:00 to 12:00 (midday).
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No pets allowed. (sorry)
No curfew. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>