Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Deposit and Payment of the Hostel: Through bank deposit. To guarantee your reservation a deposit of 50% of the total reservation is required and the rest will be covered when checking in at the hostel. You must contact us to provide you our bank account details
The hostel gives you a period of 7 days to cancel your reservation and the first night will be charged.
If you do not show up at the hostel on the expected arrival date, an absence will be considered and your reservation will be canceled and according to our cancellation policy, no refund will be made to the client
Additional Terms and Conditions
Guest behavior must be in a acceptable manner all times and not to disturb the enjoyment of other guests. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your reservation and the reservation of members of your group if we (reasonably acting) consider your conduct as a violation of this clause.
Behaviors that we reasonably consider inappropriate include, but are not limited to:
Inappropriate levels of noise or disturbances.
State of drunkenness or rebellious behavior.
Any behavior that seems offensive to other Guests or collaborators.
At all times we will act reasonably in making any determination under this clause.
In case we cancel your reservation, you will be forced to leave your accommodation immediately. You will be responsible for any damage or loss caused by you or a member of your group. The total payment for any damage or loss must be paid before your departure. If you can not make the payment, you will be responsible for compliance with any claim (including legal costs) made subsequently against us as a result of your actions along with all expenses incurred in the search for any claim in your against.
Our obligations to you finish when the reservation is terminated. We will not have any obligation with the reimbursement for the lost accommodation and we are not responsible for the expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination. * No type of alcoholic drugs or babies are allowed in the room.
We will not be responsible for the loss of your belongings or things of value without first having announced it at the reception to the shift staff.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Reasons to stay at Hostal Maravilla Amazónica. * It is located in the downtown area of the city with an impressive panorama of the Itaya River and floating houses. * Plaza de Armas (0.9 km) * 28 de Julio Square (0.4 km) * Museum of Amazonian Indigenous Cultures (0.6 km) * Ethnographic Museum (0.6 km) * Tarapacá Malecón (0.8 km) * La Casa de Fierro built by Eiffel (0.9 km) * Typical market of Belén (0.1 km) Hostal Maravilla Amazonica has rooms with cable TV, a fan and a private bathroom with toiletries, and luggage storage. and free wifi internet access is Free Some rooms have river views. * Airport Taxi service and jungle tours are provided.
Hostal Maravilla Amazonica Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 12;00
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 18.00%
The reception is open 24 hour per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Ortak oda
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>