Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostal 1811 is located in the Getsemani neighborhood, on the Media Luna street, at the corner of Sierpe street. In front is the centennial Park and it is very close to monuments and interesting places of the old city as: Pegasus sights, Martyrs Sights, the old clock tower, The Trinidad square, The Convention Center among other things.
We have three kinds of rooms: Private luxury, Single Private and Dorms.
Our 14 rooms are very comfortable, have private bathrooms, air conditioning or fan, Lockers and are very quiet to rest during sleep. We also have a amazing terrace and balconies to enjoy the view during the day and night. The common areas of the hostel are very spacious, fresh and bright, perfect for different activities like reading, watching TV or share with others. The hostel has a kitchen where the guests can prepare any kind of meals throughout the day. The Price include the breakfast.
Hostal 1811's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - 19.00%.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kiralık Kasa
- Ortak oda
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>