Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
More than 2 months in advance; 35%
More than 1 month in advance: 50%
More than 7 days in advance: 75%
Less than 7 days in advance: 100%
The cancellation fee will be charged off your creditcard.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups pay a keydeposit off 50,00 euros at arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
You can find us at the Kerkstraat, a cozy street in Amsterdam, just around the corner of the lively Leidseplein (the hotspot of Amsterdam’s nightlife). We’re also located at a five-minute walk from the Museumplein (where many museums are situated) and the Vondelpark (best place to relax in summer). You can find many bars, restaurants and clubs around our hostel, so you’ll never have to walk far or catch a taxi!
But you don’t need to get out of the Hans Brinker Hostel to have a good time. We have a big, funky-designed bar with a happy hour from 5-6pm and of course you can use our free WiFi throughout the building. After spending a fun evening at our bar, you can go downstairs to our underground club, which stays open till 3 or 4 o’clock in the morning (sadly, currently closed due to COVID).
About the rooms: we have private rooms as well as dorms. The beds in the dorms differ from 4 up to 8 beds in one room. Our rooms are basic but provide the necessary function of sleep and comfort. There are lockers for each person to stuff your personal belongings into. You can also buy padlocks from our friendly receptionists if needed. Each bedroom has its own bathroom including toilet and shower. The quality of the showers are questionable, but they do work.
A stay with us includes breakfast (please make sure you book the rate including breakfast), a (small) towel, linen and free WiFi. Our reception is open 24 hours a day.
To make the most out of your stay in Amsterdam, we provide tickets for many activities & attractions, like the Heineken Experience, a free walking tour, boat tours and a pub crawl. We also provide practical tickets: you can get your public transport tickets with us and hop right on a tram. Tram stops are at three-minute walking distance from the hostel and the trams lead you straight to the Central Station. Coming from the Central Station take tram line 2, or 12 to the hostel; hop off after approximately 10 minutes, at tram stop Keizersgracht. You can also take the metro number 52 and get off at station Vijzelgracht.
In short: we’re a good money-for-value hostel. If you want to have a fun time in Amsterdam and only use your bed to have a (short) night sleep and meet many people, this is the place for you! If you want to sleep a lot, maybe not so much.
Please read our Things To Note below before booking. For dorms, there's a maximum age of 35. Children under 16 are not allowed. For New Year's we have a different policy.
Check-in time during week days: 1 pm.
Check-in time during weekends: 2 pm.
Taxes not included - city tax 7.00 % per person per night. City Tax is to be paid upon check-in.
From 01/01/ 2020: 7% of the net overnight rate per night plus €3,00 per person per night and should be paid upon arrival. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Posta Hizmeti
- Otomat Makinaları
- Gece kulübü
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>