Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We're is located in a suburban neighborhood in Christchurch; we have great eateries, supermarkets within walking distance and handy public buses to the central city, amazing beaches and the airport.
We offer a range of accommodation options from dorm beds, double rooms and twin rooms.
The minimum age of guests is 18 years old.
Free unlimited WiFi, for all our guests.
The grounds of the lodge are home to a great variety of different native plants and trees which veil the house from the view of any passersby. Beside the main house is our vegetable garden and there is plenty of on-street parking.
We are a sister company of Haka Tours (https://www.hakatours.com/) who run award winning adventure and snow tours of New Zealand, so we are happy to arrange all your travel bookings and activities around Christchurch and the rest of New Zealand.
We offer dorm rooms with no bunk beds! Seven dorm beds are separated into 3 areas by dividing walls on a funky mezzanine with its own chill-out area where you can hang out with a good book or relax. Alongside the dorm beds are large lockers where you can securely store your luggage.
You can find Haka Lodge Chrustchurch at the Ferrymead end of Linwood Avenue, half way between Christchurch's city centre and the surfing suburb of Sumner.
There is a bus stop directly outside the lodge with public buses that regularly go to both these places. The lodges location gives you great access to the City, Ferrymead, Sumner and Christchurch's main ring road. Close by there is a supermarket, shopping mall and petrol station.
Haka Lodge is open from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm - late arrivals by prior arrangement.
Haka Lodge is located in a suburban neighbourhood.
We also now have free unlimited WiFi
The minimum age of guests is 18 years old. Should your plans change, please contact the hostel directly as soon as possible.
To amend any bookings a NZ$2.00 fee per booking applies. Amendments to the date of arrival cannot be made on the day of arrival and will be treated as a same day cancellation, meaning no refund. This is regardless of the time of booking.
If you do not advise the Hostel you are cancelling at lease 48 hours prior to your arrival, there is no refund for the first night booked, and any subsequent nights booked but not cancelled. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- İş Paneli
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>