Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Perfect central location, just walking distance from the Train station, Bahai Gardens, Wadi Nisnas, Haifa Port and Downtown life and the Metronit stop infront of us will take you to the beaches. .
Haifa in the sort of city that has a lot going on but you need to know where and when. That is why we are excited to open Haifa Hostel in such a good location. Our experienced staff will do its best to provide you with all the information and tips you might need to explore Haifa, and there is much more to it than most people know. we aim to be your cozy chill base from which you can go on daytrips out of town and urban explorations.
The hostel it self resides in a 19th century Templer building, we have had it renovated and the rooms equipped for the comfort and needs of most travelers. Share with us your experiences and we will learn from it to grow and be better. Be among our first guests, we are excited to host you.
- Airconditioned throughout
- USB plugs for each bed
- New comfortable beds and mattresses
- Lockers (use your own lock or buy one at reception)
- Hi speed Wifi throughout
- Coffee and tea station
- Kitchenette at your disposal
- Bicycle rental
- No curfew
- ATM on site
Haifa Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
*Any check in outside this time frame will need to be coordinated beforehand and will have extra costs of 100 ils.
The Haifa hostel is still , guests may experience some noise or light disturbances, and some hotel facilities and services may not be available.
Payment must be made upon arrival by cash (ILS) , credit cards (No Amex/Diners)
This property may pre-authorise your card in before arrival.
Citizens and those who do not carry a B2/B3/B4 type visa will need to pay 17% VAT mandatory tax not included on the balance due to pay.
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 08:00 - 23:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 10 days. For stays longer than 10 days contact management.
If you are travelling with a car: Free parking is possible based on availability
- Guests are expected to respect others guests and staff members. Or you will be shown the door without refund.
- Any changes to reservation should be communicated via Email
- Group reservation of more than 8 people will need to be coordinated with management.
- Drugs are not allowed, and alcohol abuse also isn't welcome, drink responsibly.
- The hostel is located in a building for conservation and so is not handicapped accessible
- For stays longer than 10 days contact management.
- We have a hostel dog (don't feed it or try to hug it, its not a teddy bear.) So no other pets allowed or they will get eaten. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>