Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations and changes for Group OTA bookings
• The deposit amount paid at the time of reservation is non-refundable.
• Cancellations within 28 -14 days prior to arrival forfeit the deposit amount.
• Cancellations within fourteen (14) days of arrival date are 100% non-refundable.
• A maximum of ten (10%) percent reduction in group size is accepted up to fourteen (14) days prior to date of arrival for a refund. Any request to increase the group size will be accommodated, subject to availability.
• Hostel reserves the right to cancel reservations not paid for in full fourteen (14) days in advance of group arrivals.
• Group “no shows” will not be refunded. HI will hold the booking for the duration of the reservation provided that payment has already been received as required.
Additional Terms and Conditions
DEPOSIT: Group bookings will be secured with a credit card or the first night accommodation paid within 7 days of booking. The client must prepay reservations in full, 30 days prior to the group arrival at the hostel. Payments by Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer or cheque (CAD) are welcome.
GROUP ACCOMMODATION AGREEMENT: The group leader must sign a Group Accommodation Agreement, prepared by Hostelling International, to confirm reservation details. This document is required at time of booking.
GROUP ROOMING LIST: A rooming list is required two weeks prior to arrival. List should specify first and last names, gender and any specific rooming requests.
Terms and Conditions for OTA Group bookings
• A signed contract from Hostelling International is required to confirm room block. A Hostelling International Group representative will contact you once the reservation has been submitted.
• A credit card is required to secure the reservation and to charge the deposit amount. Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
• The deposit amount is non-refundable
• If the group requires exclusive use of rooms, the extra beds must be reserved and paid for.
• Final balance is due within 28 days of arrival and will be charged to the credit card supplied.
• Groups that cancel within 14 days of arrival are 100% non-refundable.
• Dorm rates are based on per person per night. Private room rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise specified.
• Rates may vary depending on room type, seasonal, weekday or weekend periods.
• Changes made to this booking must be confirmed to the group in writing by the Group Reservation Agent.
• The Group must provide a group rooming list 14 days prior to the Group’s arrival. The group rooming list will include first and last names, gender and indicate requested room assignment
• Children under 6 years of age are only permitted in private rooms, not in dorms unless the party has rented the entire dorm
• Sleeping bags are not permitted at the hostel due to sanitary reasons. Therefore the hostel supplies all linen at no extra charge. (Sheets, blankets, pillows, pillow cases and towels.)
• While at the hostel, the group is responsible for following the rules and policies of the hostel. The group will be held responsible for any damage or misbehavior of the group.
• Upon arrival of the group the group leader must make themselves known to the front desk (or manager) of the hostel. At that time they will be instructed as to the policies and expectations of the hostel. We request that one person pick up the keys and distribute to the group unless other arrangements have been made.
Blackout dates may apply,
If group is booking 50 or more beds then a 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Opened in July 2010, HI-Whistler is a purpose-built facility that was originally used as part of the athlete's accommodation during the 2010 Winter Olympics. Our amazing facility is the new standard of hosteling with all the amenities you'd expect and then some. Our private rooms are more luxurious than some luxury hotels and our four-person dorm room almost feels private. You'll never find a better hostel than this one!
Our onsite cafe Cheaky's serves local beer and ciders as well as house-made meals, snacks and delicious specialty coffees. Open from 7am to late daily.
Store your skis, board and bike in our storage room. Hang out in our TV lounge equipped with a 52' HDTV and meet some new cool folks on our patios or over a game of pool!
See you soon!
Please note that HI/YHA discounts are not available to members as part of this booking. Price does not include 16% tax. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- İş Paneli
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Toplantı Salonu
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>