Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The centre of Lisbon is on the other side of the bridge, about 14 km, also has the beach of Costa da Caparica about 5 km.
The Hostel has three types of accommodation, beds in multiple rooms, double rooms with toilet and one apartment with kitchenette for 4 people, all kinds of rooms have a view over the River Tejo and Lisbon.
Following the Communication of the Council of Ministers of July 8, 2021, we inform you that access to any Youth Hostel requires, obligatorily, the presentation of a Covid Digital Certificate or Negative Test, by all guests (except for minors). 12 years).
Thus, at the time of your check-in, you must:
• Present the Covid Digital Certificate, in digital or paper format;
• Present proof of having performed a PCR test; or antigen test; or antigen testing in the self-test modality as specified below.
Thank you for your understanding of the need for strict compliance with these measures, without which it will not be possible to use the facilities of the Youth Hostels, and there will also be no right to any refund in case of non-compliance.
We are happy to know that we can count on you.
Almada Youth Hostel Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Toplantı Salonu
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>