Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The centre of Lisbon is on the other side of the bridge, about 14 km, also has the beach of Costa da Caparica about 5 km.
The Hostel has three types of accommodation, beds in multiple rooms, double rooms with toilet and one apartment with kitchenette for 4 people, all kinds of rooms have a view over the River Tejo and Lisbon.
Devido ao coronavirus (COVID-19) por favor consulte as condicoes de acesso as Pousadas de Juventude
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) please consult the conditions to access the Youth Hostels
Following the publication of Resolution of the Council of Ministers No. 157/2021, of 27 November, which declared the situation of calamity within the scope of the COVID-19 disease pandemic throughout the entire national territory, and Decree-Law no. 104/2021, of 27 November, it is important to convey that the measures now listed take effect tomorrow, the 1st of December, namely:
â¢ Mandatory use of mask or visor by customers throughout the National Network of Youth Hostels, regardless of the area of the hostel;
â¢ Obligation, on the part of customers at check-in, (regardless of the day of the week or time) to:
Presentation of the EU COVID Digital Certificate (issued by the Ministry of Health in digital or paper format);
Presentation of proof of vaccination attesting to the complete vaccination schedule, for at least 14 days, with a vaccine against COVID -19,
Presentation of proof of laboratory testing to screen for SARS-CoV-2 infection with negative result. (No self-tests are valid).
(Children under 12 are exempt from the aforementioned obligations, as well as suppliers or service providers)
Without prejudice to the above, the need is reinforced to continue to scrupulously comply with the rules and conditions of use of the Pousadas, adapted to compliance with the prevention of contagion by COVID-19, in accordance with the guidelines issued by the DGS and contained in the Manual of Operations of Youth Hostels.
We are happy to know that we can count on you.
Almada Youth Hostel Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Toplantı Salonu
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>