Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostelworld diyor kiÇeviren
*** Please note that we only accept guests between the ages of 18 and 40 years old ***
Outrageous Free Breakfast everyday (7am to 10am): 3 kinds of cheese, ham, salami, fried bacon, sausages, fried eggs, mixed vegetables, 3 kind of cereals, chocolate & hazelnut spread, jam, pancakes, 3 kinds of bread and many more!
Free buffet for those who didn’t manage to wake up for breakfast (from 11am to 7pm)
Free dinnet at 8pm – pizza, pasta, mixed meat, potatoes, salads – you don’t wanna miss this one! Perfect moment to meet fellow travelers, socialize and get ready for evening parties!
Every day themed Pub Crawls – karaoke night, Beerfest, Sangria Fiesta, Hawaii Party, 80's Party, Polish night, All-year-long Carnival and more!
Don’t forget that we provide bunch of facilities with no extra charge:
* Hermetically packed linen
* Reading lamps and power plugs for each bed
* Spacious lockers for everybody
* Safe boxes in your dorm
* Two Common Rooms with Nintendo Wii, TV
* Free coffee, tea and milk 24hrs
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free computers for guest use
* Free tickets and boarding passes printing
* Free earplugs, maps and city information (our staff knows everything about the city, don't hesitate to ask them for help)
* Fully equipped kitchen for hostel guest use
* Free luggage room
During the day you can also enjoy the wide range of tours (city and region) as Auschwitz-Birkenau, Salt Mine, Tatra Mountains and many many more. We made sure we have the possibly best rates for our guests!
- Multinational and multilingual (English, German, Russian and Polish speakers)
- 24/7 reception
- Always on duty and always ready to party!
- Extremely acknowledged!
- 24hrs reception with cctv in common areas
- Magnetic key-cards, to each room to provide you maximum security
- Free padlocks to borrow at the reception
- Safe box in each room,
- Free luggage storage before your check in and after check out
Remember: Greg and Tom Party Hostel is a PARTY hostel - that means you don’t always get enough sleep, there’s music played till 11PM, some people get sick, etc.
If you don't respect our rules, you will be asked to leave the hostel and won’t get any refund
If you will book the hostel and you're above the age limit you will be charged price for the first night. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Ücretsiz şehir turu
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Toplantı Salonu
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Faks Hizmeti
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
1, Ülke Poland
2, Kıta Eastern Europe
7, Dünya Çapında Küçük Hostel
1, Ülke Poland
2, Küçük Hostel Zinciri
Dünya Çapında Küçük Hostel
Greg & Tom Party Hostel diyor ki
Krakow tüm en iyi bilinen turistik sadece iki adım kaldı yüzden Old Town ve Yahudi Mahallesi hem arasında doğrudan yer konum. Özellikle Auschwitz Birkenau-ve Tuz Madenleri kontrol tavsiye - hatta bizim resepsiyonda yaptırabilirsiniz.
Konuklar yaş 18 ve 40 yaş arasında olmalıdır, bu nedenle misafirlerimizin çoğu 18 ve 30 yaşları arasında olma eğilimindedir - Biz bir yaş sınırlaması politikası var. Olga, Yönetici
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>