Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Thank you for booking. Please take note of the following requirements:
*All groups will be accommodated in dormitory accommodation.
*Arrival time is between 3pm and 8pm. Departure time is 7am to 10am.
*Full payment is required 4 weeks (28 days) prior to arrival and otherwise the group will automatically be released.
*The hostel requires the group leader to complete the information sheet prior to arrival in full.
*A full rooming list is required before arrival.
*For youth groups under 21 years of age, the leader will need to be on site with them at all times.
*Please advise of your catering requirements at least 72 hours before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
*Glen Nevis has two 16 bed dormitories in which we can accommodate a large group.
*At weekends we will usually require a group to stay a minimum of two nights
*Catering is available for all groups to include breakfast, packed lunch and dinner. Please advise us in advance.
*Full payment is required four weeks (28 days) prior to arrival.
*A rooming list is to be sent to the hostel four weeks (28 days) prior to arrival.
*Each group will be sent an information sheet requesting details about the lead person and full contact details including mobile number, arrival, departure times for the group, catering requirements and any other special needs that we should be aware of.
*Each group will be sent a copy of the SYHA Hostelling Scotland Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Facilities include a contemporary open-plan living space with log-burning stove and panoramic mountain views, free WiFi, secure under-bed storage, USB power sockets and bedside lighting for every bed. There’s also a well-equipped self-catering kitchen, drying room, laundry and secure bike store. The hostel has a ramped access from the car park and two accessible rooms with wet room facilities.
Guests can opt for a continental breakfast and a great selection of food and drink is available to purchase throughout the day. After a long day in the hills there’s nothing better than relaxing on the large deck with a local craft beer or glass of wine, savouring the spectacular mountain views.
Near the bustling town of Fort William, at the foot of Ben Nevis, the hostel is close to the end of the West Highland Way and within easy reach of the start of the Great Glen Way. It’s perfect for groups, families and individual travellers looking to explore the UK’s Outdoor Capital!
The hostel is also available for exclusive private rental. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>