Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation of total amount permitted:
From confirmation - 31 days before arrival: 75%
30 - 8 days before arrival: 10%
7 days before arrival: 0%
Upon confirmation: 25% (non refundable)
30 days before arrival: 75%
In case of no-show the full amount of the booking will be charged.
Every guest must have an official photo ID.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
• In order to guarantee full privacy for dormitories, all empty beds should be paid.
• Groups under 18 will require written approval from the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and share those holiday snaps. In need of some clean clothes? The laundry is open 24 hours for washing, drying and ironing. Come to our travel shop for city tour tickets and more. You forgot your toothbrush or want a travel journal to keep track of your experiences? Visit our GenStore for exclusive Generator products. Let us help you make the most of your stay! Our hostel staff are incredibly friendly, multilingual and know the city inside out. They’re on hand to help you with whatever info you need, just ask.
Just a 5 minute walk from the central station, Generator Stockholm is located in the chic neighbourhood of Torsgatan. Renowned for its architecture, contemporary art and alternative fashion, Stockholm adds some Nordic nuances to the Generator family. The Vasa Museum and the Royal Palace is just a short walk. Enjoy the local delicacies and fall in love with the city with a spot of sightseeing by boat. Take a stroll and enjoy Nordic style coffee or head down to one of the many vintage stores.
All room types are en suite and include bed linen. Towels included in Double/Twin & Deluxe categories. Classic Generator style brand design throughout the building.
Generator Stockholm Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2pm day before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by bank card only. If paying with a prepaid card, a credit card will be requested to guarantee the booking. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
In case of no show or late cancellation, the total amount of the full booking will be charged.
Breakfast not included.
International breakfast available upon request: 85 SEK when ordered at check-in
Monday to Friday from 7 am to 10:30 am
Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 11 pm
24 hour Reception.
The age restriction is 16+ and in order to stay in a shared dorm you need to be 18+
If between ages 16-17 staying without parent or guardian, this must be approved prior to arrival, and a parental consent form from the property must be provided. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Toplantı Salonu
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Express check-in / out
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Otomat Makinaları
- Gece kulübü
- Masa oyunları
1, En Popüler Stockholm
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>