Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation of total amount permitted:
From confirmation - 31 days before arrival: 75%
30 - 8 days before arrival: 10%
7 days before arrival: 0%
Upon confirmation: 25% (non refundable)
30 days before arrival: 75%
In case of no-show the full amount of the booking will be charged.
Every guest must have an official photo ID.
Additional Terms and Conditions
CAFÉ AND RESTAURANT - Our Group Meals go from 1 to 3 courses with a price range of 10 - 16€.
In need of a lunch pack for your excursions? We offer picnic option at 7.50€ per person
TOWELS & BED LINEN - Bed linen is included in all our rooms. The towels are only included in our Singles / Twin Rooms, if you are staying in a multiple dormitory you can add them for 6€.
LUGGAGE ROOM - You can store your luggage for 2€ per item. Please note that the luggage room must be booked in advance. If not pre-booked, due to space issues, we may not be able to hold your luggage.
• The local city tax is not included, it should be paid upon arrival ( max 2.88€/person and night).
• In order to guarantee full privacy for dormitories, all empty beds should be paid.
• Groups under 18 will require written approval from the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The best spots are at your fingertips with the Canal Saint-Martin’s art galleries, vintage shops and cafés just a 5 minute walk away and the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont a 15 minute walk away.
With our selection of modern and comfortable rooms there is certainly the right one for everyone. Enjoy affordable luxury in one of our Premium rooms with a private terrace or choose a Shared Room, Quad or Private En-suite. Check-in to the free WiFi across the hostel and share your Generator experience. City experts in our onsite travel shop will help you to find the hidden gems of Paris. Let us help you make the most of your stay.
Generator Paris Policies & Conditions:
Check-in starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 10 am.
In case of no show or late cancellation, the total amount of the full booking will be charged unless the property is informed of late arrival by the guest.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
Breakfast not included. (International breakfast available upon request from 7 am to 10 am).
Non smoking rooms.
24H front desk.
Free WiFi access.
Onsite café available (open 24 hours).
In addition anyone over the age of 18 staying at Generator Paris will be charged a City Tax up to a maximum of €2.88 per person per night. This will be payable at check –in.”
Generator does not accept bookings made by those under the age of 16. Under 18’s cannot stay in any shared rooms, however they can stay in private rooms when accompanied by an adult over 18 years. If you’re between 16-18 and want to stay in a private room, you’ll need written consent from your parent or guardian. In Paris, under 18’s cannot stay in any shared rooms, however they can stay in private rooms when accompanied by an adult over 18 years. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in automatic Cancellation with no refund given. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
Dünya Genelinde Extra Large Hostel
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>