Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
A city always been a crossroads of different people and cultures and a destination for artists and intellectuals, which continues to charm with its natural and architectural beauty and the hospitality of its people. Lively, rich in resources, modern and at the same time strongly attached to its traditions and its cultural heritage.
B&B Garibaldi Marsala overlooks a typical Mediterranean courtyard, a ground floor built in the early twentieth century, completely renovated retaining all its main features such as walls of tufa, ceilings with wooden beams and lintels which support and adorn the small property making it comfortable and welcoming.
It has 3 bedrooms, all with private bathroom, air conditioning, TV, hairdryer, 2 of them have a little kitchen with dishes and cutlery, for a total of 8 beds. The B & B is located in the heart of the city of Marsala, near the Mother Church.
Cancellation policy: 7 days advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
No reception. Please advise your arrival time by email a few days before your reservation date
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 16.00 to 00.00
Check out before 11.00
Taxes included Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Bavul Saklama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>