Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CONDITIONS FOR TOTAL CANCELATION. IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FROM CONFIRMATION UNTIL...
• 30 days before check in: 10% (fee).
• 29-15 days before check in: 30% of the total amount.
• Less than 15 days before check in until check in day: 100% of the total amount. (In the case that the group is> or = 50% of the beds of the hostel, special cancellation and modification conditions will be applied)
CONDITIONS FOR PARTIAL CANCELATION. IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FROM CONFIRMATION UNTIL...
• 21 days before check in: no fee up to 35% reduction.
• 20 - 15 days before check in: no fee up to 35% reduction (max. number of beds per night: 15).
• 15 days before arrival: 100% charge.
IN CASE OF NO-SHOW... the hostel will charge 100% of the reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
According to our Policies, Terms and Conditions GROUP BOOKINGS HAVE TO BE FULLY PAID TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
The hostel will send you proformas and invoices with all the information of our bank account. The dates of the payments in the proforma will correspond to the date we received it in our bank account.
If you make your group booking within the 15 days prior to arrival, we need a proof of payment the day after the confirmation. In case we haven´t received it we will make contact with you and if no response is given within the next 24 hours, the hostel reserves the right to cancel the booking.
We must to receive the following information of each member of the group two weeks before arrival: Arrival Time, Name, Surname, Birth Date, ID Type, ID Number, Issue Date (not expiry), Gender, Nationality and Accommodation details (who will sleep with who in each room). Spain National Police request all this information according to the local law and on the other hand this information allows us to offer you a better service by making the check-in procedure faster and comfortable.
Also be aware that we will ask 10€ (stays -5nights) or 25€ (stays =/+5nights) per person as a security deposit for damages coverage and for the use of keys, first towel and linen (towel change is 1€). You can pay by bank transfer / cash.
This amount will be refund at check out if no incident has occurred. We will retain the deposit in case of:
• Damage, breaking, missing or any kind of flaw on furniture, common areas or the hostel in general.
• Annoyance by bad behaviour or constant noise.
• Not respecting resting times after 00.00 am.
The deposit retained will be corresponding to the amount of money the hostel had to pay the clients that complain as refund.
Group leader have to sleep at the hostel in all cases. Please inform the group leader to have ready at check-in moment all the IDs of the persons to check the information and the total amount of the deposit.
Special services like breakfast, meals or dinners could be asked by email in order to send you the rates and information. Also tours and other services.
Thanks and Kind Regards
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostelworld diyor ki
In Garden House Hostel Barcelona by Feetup Hostels built in the beginning of the 20th century, you will find a warm and friendly environment. You will be served by nice, experienced and multilanguage staff, who can provide you with useful information and advices during your trip.
Please note that our hostel is located in a very quiet area and we would like to keep its calmness. In Barcelona you can find parties everywhere, therefore our hostel is a precious oasis of peace, where you can have a rest when you would like to get out of everyday rush or after spending a long day discovering our beautiful city.
We offer you a fully equipped kitchen, where you can cook everything you want; a common area, where you can read in quiet; the garden, where you can drink a glass of wine and hang out with other guests; the terrace with sun beds for sunbathing; and last but not list the comfortable rooms where you can relax at the end of the day and sleep well.
•Fully equipped kitchen
•Free Wifi and free internet access
If you want you can buy buffet breakfast at our reception only 3€- It includes: Juice, cocoa, coffe, milk, cereals, toast, sweet ham, cheese, croissant, muffin, jam, butter, seasonal fruit.
Our hostel is the best choice for you if you want to get to know new people and spend time in a quiet an international environment. There's a big terrace where you can enjoy beautiful views of Barcelona and a garden where we organize barbecues and relax together. If you are looking for a bit different type of hostel, with a cozy atmosphere, a stuff who treat you like family and make you feel at home, our Garden House Hostel Barcelona by Feetup Hostels is the place for you! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
1, Hostel Zinciri
Garden House Hostel Barcelona by Feetup Hostels diyor ki
We have special deals for a couple of places around the neighbourhood, like bars and the music school, and can give the best advice to help visitors to enjoy Barcelona. Personally I recommend that people visit Park Güell and the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc. Victoria Gomez, KAM
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>