Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation 10 days prior to arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Ga hostel is located in the old quarter - the center of Ha Noi city, about 5 minutes walking from Hoan Kiem Lake
It’s easy to walk to many tourist attractions from Ga hostel
Ga hostel is the place where you meet Vietnamese cool friends and experience many interesting things in Ha Noi because we have many activities for you
+ Family meal – just 2 dollar
+ Cooking class - Farm trips
+ Motorbike rent
We also provide you travel services: tours & transportation to Halong bay, Sapa, Ninhbinh and more
A cozy hostel that functions like a house.
Comfortable and clean bedrooms
Air-conditioners and free lockers for each guest
- Basic Toiletries like hand soap
- Hot water
- Hair dryer, very important when it is colder in Hanoi
- For towels, you have to rent them or like us via facebook to get a free one
- Internet TV to stream Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, and more
- Beanbags and pillows to relax
- Computer and library
- Unlimited Tea the whole day
- Microwave oven
- Utensils, plates, and bowls
- Tea cups
Breakfast (Self Serving)
- Toast, egg, jam, butter, fresh and condensed milk
- Tea and coffee, orange juice
- Seasoned fruits
- FREE student tour to introduce you whatever you want (a typical tourist place as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum or Hoan Kiem Lake or a tiny corner of Hanoi or street food and drinks)
- Cooking class
- We can also do your laundry for a fee. Ask our staff how.
The space and the neighborhood makes staying in this hostel a unique experience in Hanoi. Staying inside GA hostel, you will feel just like a Hanoian. You can see clearly how the neighborhood families live their lives. GA hostel is tucked in the alleys ensuring guest a quiet rest both day and night after a long day of travelling.
30 metres out of the hostel, you can already feel the city's hustle and bustle, probably the busiest streets you'll ever see in your life. Roads full of motorbikes, scary at first but you'll get used to it and restaurants that sell affordable, healthy and authentic Vietnamese cuisines. Pubs welcoming and historical sights you cannot miss out on.
Walk to the famous Ta Hien Beer Street to grab a drink or bite to eat and people watch. Walk around, stopping into the quirky local boutiques to find some mementos for your trip
Shoppers searching for a statement-making look, visitors hungry for a real Hanoi Pho and music lovers who want to catch an up-and-coming band all head to the Old Quarter.
Ethnically diverse restaurants, bars that keep the party going long after dessert and galleries and performance spaces help make Old Quarter the place where everyone meets.
Most of typical tourist places (Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature, Dong Xuan Market, Night market, Hoan Kiem lake, Hoa Lo Prison, Fine art museum, Women museum) are in the Old Quarter.
Eclectic and always open, you'll find Hanoi a thriving city in your own way.
The neighborhood is a walker's paradise! Easily navigate the city on foot to find local eateries, cafes, boutiques, and tourist places. The Old Quarter is pretty small, just 3 kilometer square. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Ücretsiz şehir turu
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Express check-in / out
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>