Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Located in Kagoshima Pref., GH Rider's Inn Ibusuki is a doss house located in Ibusuki City at the south end of Satsuma Peninsula. The only natural sand steaming hot spring is in Ibusuki in the world, which is right used natural purification and where the sand is washed through ebb and flow.
GH Rider's Inn Ibusuki is situated in the good location, within just 2 minutes on foot from the sand steaming hot spring. In the area called the Nansatsu District as well as Ibusuki City, it is endowed with a great variety of hot springs and other tourist attractions, especially the sand steaming hot spring.
In GH Rider's Inn Ibusuki, there is a small shared dorm room available with no meals offered but in reasonable price. In order to provide the accommodation for backpackers, the hostel is the first guesthouse-style property in Ibusuki District.
You are always welcomed whether you are business or leisure traveler, or where you come from. The owner is a biker and a big fan of traveling, who also visited foreign countries and opened his own hostel when back to Japan. What's more, he would like to share Shochu made up from sweet potato for all of you.
Please be in slow peace in the southern county in Japan and enjoy your stay in Ibusuki City, Kagoshima Pref.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 15:00 to 21:00.
- Please contact the hostel beforehead if you have to check in after 21:00.
2. Check-out Time: until 10:00.
(1) Cash (JPY) only upon arrival.
(2) Please pay the full balance at the time of check-in.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 4 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) Up to 6 days advance notice before the arrival date, if the booking date in the consecutive holiday or Japanese National Holiday, is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 12 years old.
6. Reception Hours: from 07:00 to 12:00 oon; from 15:00 to 22:00.
7. Lock Out: The entrance is closed at 24:00. Please make sure to return the hostel in time.
(1) The lights are off at 24:00 in dorms and living room.
(2) There is no specified time in private rooms but please lower the voice after 24:00.
9. Dorm Restriction: Conversation and drinking are strictly prohibited.
10. No smoking in the entire building.
11. Pets are not allowed. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>