Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Friends on Vosstaniya is situated in the very center of historical St Petersburg, 200 m. away from the main city street and 500 m. away from Moscow railway station in a restored historical building.
Friends on Vosstaniya offers private 2-bed rooms, Bed linen, blankets and towels are available and included FREE of charge. The hostel offers 12 bed female and male dormitory rooms, which include private lockers, Bed linen, blankets and towels are available at extra charge of 100 Rubles. Facilities: shared separate shower cabins and shared separate toilets on every floor all very clean. We have a free iron and ironing board, washing machines and hairdryers. There is also a kitchen on every floor, which is equipped with a microwave, a fridge and has all the necessary dishes. Common area: there is a living room where everyone can enjoy free drinks, meet new friends, watch movies on the big plasma TV, play different table games and have fun.Our free services: Wi-fi and Internet access on a guest computer, International calls, city information, umbrellas for rent, luggage room, wake up call and much more.
Friends on Vosstaniya Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 12.00
Cancellation policy is 5 days advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit cards
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Please note that a refundable deposit for the electronic key is 200 RUB.
Please note that registration fee for foreigners is 250 RUB.
Please note that the hotel discourages the lodging of small children up till 7 years in the dormitories.
Towels and linens are provided at 100 RUB per person surcharge. It can be charged automatically at any time after the booking.
Guests are kindly asked to present either a Russian passport upon check-in. A foreign passport of a Russian citizen is only valid for citizens who permanently reside abroad. A birth certificate should be presented for children under 14 years. Guests under 18 years are requested to have a notarised power of attorney from one of the parents allowing them the stay at the property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Sıcak Küvet
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil Değil
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>