Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The hostel is located in the center of St Petersburg, in the historical building, which was built in 19th century. It is just 5-minute walk away from metro stations Vladimirskaya and Dostoevskaya. Main city attractions are within walking distance or in a few stops away by public transport.
There are private and shared rooms (18 in total) in the hostel. Every room door is decorated with a sign, which shows a picture of one of the symbols of St. Petersburg. Some of them are certainly familiar to everyone, such as Atlants of the Hermitage or golden wing lions of Bankovskiy Bridge or the world famous ballet dancers of the Mariinsky Theatre, but some, perhaps, you will see and learn for the first time. The rooms, both private and shared, comfortably furnished and equipped with comfy wooden beds. In the dorm rooms, in addition to wooden bunk beds with individual lights and sliding shutters there are individual lockers for the belongings that can be locked with a key. Facilities - a few showers and toilets are in common use - at both of the hostel floors. Free time can be spent in the living room with a magnificent stucco ceiling, preserved from the time of construction of the building. The large living room table is a place for hostel guests – travelers from all over the world to gather round, have a bite of food, to share experiences, and in a spare minute to play board games.
Friends on Dostoevskogo Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Please note that registration for foreign citizens is provided at surcharge of RUB 250.
Please note that linen and towels are provided at 100 RUB surcharge in dormitory room types.
Please note that children under 7 cannot be accommodated in the dormitory rooms.
Guests are kindly asked to present either a Russian passport or a military card upon check-in.
A birth certificate should be presented for children under 14 years.
Guests under 18 years are requested to have a notarised power of attorney from one of the parents allowing them the stay at the property. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>