Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups only accompanied with responsible person (group-leader).
Payment in advance!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostel is situated in the very center of the city, close to most famous 'must see' places in St. Petersburg, a few steps from a range of bars, clubs and restaurants, not far away from Sennaya square and all the Dostoevsky locations.
We have a free iron and ironing board, washing machine and hairdryer. Common area: there is a living rooms where everyone can enjoy drinks (tea or coffee) and tasty cookies, meet new friends, watch movies on the big plasma TV. Shared kitchen: there is also a kitchen corner where everyone can cook their favorite food. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, a fridge and has all the necessary dishes. We offer our guests wi-fi and Internet access on the guest computers, International calls, city information, umbrellas for rent, luggage room, wake up call and much more. We have no curfew or lockout. There is also no age limit. We are happy to meet and greet everyone! We look forward to providing accommodation for you and your friends during your stay in St Petersburg!
Friends on Bankovsky Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards.
Breakfast is not included.
24 hours reception.
Registration for foreign citizens is provided at 250 RUB surcharge.
Guests can use ironing facilities and washing machine at 100 RUB surcharge.
Guests are kindly asked to present either a Russian passport upon check-in. A foreign passport of a Russian citizen is only valid for citizens who permanently reside abroad. A birth certificate should be presented for children under 14 years. Guests under 18 years are requested to have a notarised power of attorney from one of the parents allowing them the stay at the property.
In case of bad weather conditions all guests are required to use slippers. Slippers can be provided at 40 RUB per pair surcharge.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Ortak oda
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>