Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A 50% deposit is required to secure all bookings.
The deposit is refundable if the booking is cancelled 15 days prior, no refund will be given for a cancellation notice 14 days prior to the booking.
A reduction in numbers will have the same policy as stated above.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All remaining amounts due must be paid upon arrival.
Cash ond card accepted
A R50 key deposit is required and refunded once the key is returned.
A 5 night minimum stay is required for the following dates: 16 December 2016 to 9 January 2017
We appreciate and celebrate diversity, all people are welcome. We hope that everyone arrives a guest and leaves a friend.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Our cafe is open from early until late serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, including the best wood fired pizzas and homemade burgers!
We also have a communal kitchen and braai areas for self caterers.
We are a community oriented business creating opportunity & training for individual development of affiliated micro enterprises. We celebrate & promote diversity and attempt to enable empowerment to any interested people of our surrounding area.
Fill your days with fun, sun, yoga, table tennis, darts, great board games, walking, surfing or fishing. Many love to immerse themselves in the culture that still prevails here, doing the cultural tour, visiting homes and perhaps, a sangoma.
Walking to Hole in the Wall & other beautiful coastal spots is a perfect balance of strenuous and deep relaxation, take a picnic or head home for a gourmet lunch.
As a guest, you assist in enabling this project by rstaying in paradise! Through your trade you allow more to flourish, feeding the creative process. As a volunteer, we appreciate constructive productive input into our training programs, welcoming inspired teachers of anything from language through any trade skill.
If it is something different that you seek, perhaps join our yoga nutrition program and enjoy meditational time with an individually tailored program.
Friends Wild Coast Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
The nearest grocery store is 20kms away and this is where you will also find the nearest cash machines.
Breakfast not included. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be arranged.
Our reception is open late, so we are always available to assist.
Child friendly. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>