Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The B&B is furnished in a simple but welcoming way.
The rooms are big and clear. All the rooms have tv, heating.
We have single, double, triple and quad room, ensuite and with share facilities.
Is not allowed to use the kitchen.
Included in the price there is a LIGHT breakfast in your room : instant cappuccino,tea, jam, juice, golden rusks.
FULL Breakfast is served in the breakfast room from 8.30 a.m until 10 : croissant,coffe, cappuccino,sandwich, eggs, juice ,yogurt (Eu 4.00)
There is an internet point for our guests. (free)
Payment only cash on arrival
Following the italian law we are required to see a valid identification document upon check-in.
For citizens of the e.u. : passport or identity card.
For citizens outside the e.u : we can only accept a passport.
If you can not provide a valid document on arrival you will be unable to check-in.
Please note that from the 01/07/11 a new 'tourist tax' ordered by the Florence council wll be put into place. The tax of city is 2 per night per person is compulsory for all guests of Franz House
Check in : from 1.30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
Check out: before 10.30 a.m.
Arrival after check in time can be extra charged Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Havlu dahil değil
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>