Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group cancellation policy is 14 days in advance! else order will be charged!
Additional Terms and Conditions
we will charge 25% of the reservation before hand and it will be a non refundable fee
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Age restriction 18-40!
“Florentine is a cozy, social hostel built by backpackers for backpackers.”
Our hostel is located in the Florentine neighborhood one of the most vibrant neighborhoods in Tel Aviv. Inhabited by hipsters, students, artists, and musicians; you can be sure to experience world-renowned street art, small indie cafes, late night bars and restaurants, and the bustling Levinsky food market, all just minutes away!
Brilliantly located, the Florentine Hostel is just an easy 10-minute walk from Old Yafo, the flea market, the beautiful Nave Tzedek and the beach.
A 24hr grocery store is just around the corner.
- A complimentary simple breakfast and a tip based dinner.
- Going out nights with free entrances to clubs and free shots!
- Local friendly staff to answer all of your questions and to make you feel at home.
- A beautiful open-air terrace where memories and friends are made!
- Free Lockers (bring your own lock or buy one here for 10 NIS)
- Free tours of Old Yafo
- Free coffee & tea 24h
- Cheap local beer at supermarket price
- Free towels available and laundry service for 40 NIS
- Free sunscreen and matkot (Israeli game) for the beach… because we care :)
- Free parking (subject to availability) and a cheap parking lot nearby.
- Free local calls, international calls are free as well to selected countries.
- Other amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, an iron, hairdryer, games, a basic sewing kit and lots of love :)
- A wonderful, friendly and FUN atmosphere!
Days are for chilling by the beach, checking out the local spice and flea markets, touring around Old Yafo, or getting lost in Florentine’s colorful streets; all found in just a short minute’s walk from the hostel. Our legendary outside terrace is open for playing games, reading books, making new friends, smoking shisha, or for a quick cat nap.
Nights begin with a home cooked, tip based dinner before we take to the streets for a crazy night out at some of our favorite bars and clubs, which provide us with some discounted drinks, free shots and always a free entrance!
We are an open-minded hostel for open-minded people but please make sure you read our House Rules before making a reservation. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Ücretsiz şehir turu
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Toplantı Salonu
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Gece kulübü
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
1, Ülke Israel
9, Dünya Çapında Küçük Hostel
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>