Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Located on the banks of the River Arno in the Rovezzano district of Florence, the city centre couldn't be easier to reach: just a short bus or train ride separates you from Florence's architectural masterpieces.
Our chalets come fully equipped with ensuite bathrooms and kitchens and can accommodate up to five people, whilst our state-of-the-art Superior Double and Triple ensuite rooms provide hotel-style luxury with all the leisure amenities of a camping resort.
Travelling around Europe? Make sure you check out our other properties in Venice, Rome, Prague and Berlin!
Firenze Camping in Town's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 pm.
Check out before 10:00 am.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included..
24/7 Reception. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Açık Yüzme Havuzu
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- YÜZME HAVUZU
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Otomat Makinaları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>