Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
FREE WATER REFILL
Like other cities in Vietnam, motorcycles are popular means of transport in Danang.Our advice is that you rent a motorbike, only 100,000 VND per day to explore Danang, It would be really interesting experience.
There's a good local supermarket about 10 mins walk away where you can find anything you want from fresh foods to essential items.
It is super convenient when staying Fedora hostel when you've got early or late flight because the airport is very close.
5 minutes to Nguyen Tat Thanh beach
300m to the bus stop to Hoi An
1,7km to train station
You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Featuring tastefully furnished guestrooms.
When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>