Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
There is no criteria....
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
A great roof top provides an excellent view of Monkey temple and city view as well as snowy white mountain in north. Beehive kitchen serves delicious food lunch, dinner and breakfast, hot and cold drinks too. For relaxing before or after you go out, we have many outdoor spaces where you can use our free Wi-Fi. We have a comfortable lounge area and the back garden or, if you prefer, you can enjoy our rooftop. If you are interested in practicing yoga our rooftop is the perfect place. Our dedicated team is committed to serve you better and make your stay happy, comfortable and enjoy.
Our services !
- Free WiFi all around the building and in room
- 20 hours hot and cold shower
- Free travel information
- Free towel, toilet paper
- Free drinking water
- Book exchange
- Laundry service
- Room service and housekeeping on your request
-Restaurant serves breakfast, other foods and drinks so not allowed to bring food and drinks from outside.
- Cost includes local and Govt. taxes. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kiralık Kasa
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Faks Hizmeti
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Posta Hizmeti
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Uyandırma aramaları
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>