Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For Groups of Secondary School and Júnior/Primary School, it is necessary to come with some Adults/Teachers responsables for the group.
For groups, it is necessary to pay on arrival 20€/person to cover any damage. If during the check-out everything is ok, we will refund this deposit.
Surf trips or surf lessons to all levels.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Located on the hill, in the center of the charming fisherman´s village Ericeira, the Chill Hill is blessed with a great view towards our beloved ocean and beaches.
Most of our rooms have a balcony and face the waterfront. After a long and relaxing day under the hot Portuguese sun you might also want to enjoy our garden well-stocked with couches, hammocks a big grill and
everything else you need to kick back, relax & let your soul fly!
Ericeira Chill Hill Hostel & Private Rooms Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Please note this property may pre authorise a debit prior the check in date to secure your booking Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Açık Yüzme Havuzu
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Bulaşık makinesi
- Flexible NRR
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- YÜZME HAVUZU
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>