Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
El Camino is located 3 blocks from downtown, 5 blocks from the bus terminal, 3 blocks Mina Clavero River and minutes from restaurants, bars and discos. Mina Clavero Argentina is a city of the province of Cordoba, is the resort Traslasierra Valley. Traslasierra Valley is associated with the grandeur of the Sierras Grandes. It provides a unique climate, characterized by a climate favored by the amount of radiant days and cool nights with low percentages of moisture, a landscape that alternates partly wildness and partly lush vegetation, enriched by the presence of rivers and streams, all with the monumental part of the Sierras Grandes.
The rooms have good ventilation, have comfortable bunk beds. They are equipped with WiFi, personal closet, daily housekeeping is internet.
ElCamino's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Mevcut Yemekler
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>