Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Eight Mentigi is a modern guest house that guarantees a warm welcome to all our guests.
Open since 2010, the Eight Mentigi Guest House has 19 tastefully decorated rooms to ensure you a comfortable Cameron Highland stay. Our wide range of rooms are designed to cater for your requirements and our bi-lingual staff are happily available to service your transient needs in the most relaxing Tanah Rata guest house.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for Free cancellation.
2. Check Time 12.30 to 10.00 PM.
3. Check 11.00 AM.
4. Payment in Cash.
5. Reception Working Hours 9.00 to 10.00 PM.
6. For Non-Malaysian Guest, RM10 for each room per night as Tourism tax implemented starting 1st Sept 2017. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Posta Hizmeti
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>