Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free if cancelled 31 days in advance,
50 % if cancelled from 30 to 15 days in advance,
100% if cancelled within 15 days
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Casa Bambù – yoga & sushi bar - is the first ecologic structure in Panama. Fully built of guada, a particular species of green bambù from Colombia. Casa Bambù was founded in 2013 and has continued to grow year after year. Since its founding, Casa Bambù has diversified to include a sushi bar and yoga school.
Our outdoor space is nestled in the Panamanian jungle. The main bungalow is a common space for our guests and a restaurant (sushi bar and Italian cuisine). The other 4 bungalows are common dormitory or private apartment. Yoga deck, outdoor shower, and hammocks are freely assessable by our guests. Palm trees and local flora decorate the spacious gardens of the 3,000 square meters of Casa Bambù.
Guadua: resistant, versatile, eco-sustainable, eco-sostenibile
Guadua is a species of neotropical bambu. It is characterized by green and gnarled stems. The height can reach up to 25 meters. It is an ideal building material thank to its large diameter (it can reach up to 25 centimetres in diameter) making it the preferred bambu for building. Guadua is an earthquake-proof material. Due to these attributes, it is sometimes referred to as “vegetable steel”. Unlike modern building material, bambu does not have an adverse effect on the ecosystem. An appropriately designed bambu structure does not require petrochemical or cementing materials, all of which translates into an environmental impact of 0.
Casa Bambù solutions:
Casa bambù offers its guest’s four different options depending on the customers needs:
•The Dormitory: Two dorms with single beds and bunk beds. Both have 6 beds each.
•Deluxe bungalow: Private bungalow provided with three beds (possibility of adding the fourth). Private bathroom and kitchen.
•Superior bungalow: Same as the Deluxe.
•Family bungalow: the casa bambù suite. Two floors of private space, three bedrooms and panoramic terrace.
For further information about our services, please consult the single voice in reservations menu, look at the photo gallery or call us if you have any doubts. Our Instagram profile is regularly updated with weekly offers and with the services proposed every day, from kitchen school to yoga lesson.
Ecolodge Casa Bambù Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 10%
Breakfast not included - 7 USD per person per day.
Reception 24/7. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Toplantı Salonu
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- İş Merkezi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Oda Servisi (sınırlı saatler)
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>