Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We offer 6 single beds and 7 double beds in 4 bungalows. As the double beds could be used by 2 people, the total amount of people could be 20. If a bed per person is needed, the total amount would be 13.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
All bungalows have comfortable beds, free towels, seating area, solar heated hot shower and a patio with hammocks. Guests have access to a communal kitchen, complimentary WiFi and purified water.
Bungalow Águila is a private bungalow with 3 double beds and 1 single bed, free Wi-Fi, hot shower, compost toilet, hammock, and great views. Ideal for families or groups for up to 6 people. Additional beds are available for bigger groups.
Bungalow Lagartija is a private bungalow with 2 double beds, free Wi-Fi, hot shower, compost toilet, hammock, and great views. Ideal for families or groups for up to 4 people. Additional beds are available for bigger groups.
Bungalow Colibrí is a round and spacious private bungalow with a double bed and a single bed, free Wi-Fi, hot shower, compost toilet, and a hammock on the patio. Ideal for 1, 2 or 3 people.
Libelula and Oruga are 2 private rooms in a bungalow situated in a big garden. They share the compost toilet and the solar powered hot water shower a few meters outside the bungalow. You can choose between one double bed and 2 single beds.
Mariquita – Ladybug is a small round bungalow with a double bed. Shared hot water shower and compost toilet are approximately 20 meters away. Great views, privacy and close to our sauna. Ideal for couples or single travelers.
Shared dormitory with 6 bunk beds, 1 double bed and 1 single bed, private lockers, free Wi-Fi, hot showers, hammock, and shared compost toilets. Ideal for travelers; both individuals and friends/couples.
Our restaurant offers delicious vegetarian and vegan food, with Guatemalan influences. We grow fruits, vegetables and herbs in our lush organic garden that surrounds the property.
MayAchik is the perfect place to relax and unwind; you can enjoy our traditional Mayan Sauna, massages or make use of our yoga platform.
We organize many tours and hikes around San Juan and Lake Atitlan including: India Nose and San Pedro volcano. And the best part is that we work with local partners, so you can discover the area at the best price and help support the local community.
San Juan La Laguna
The small village of San Juan la Laguna is situated directly on Lake Atitlán, one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. Sheltered by the surrounding mountains and volcanoes, it is populated by the welcoming Tz´utujil people. It is a place in which ancestral traditions have been conserved for many years and are still part of the villagers’ everyday life.
San Juan is also home to several local cooperatives, from weavers to coffee growers and bee keepers. This is what makes San Juan so special, the Tz´utujil people are famous for their craft traditions, and tourists can visit local cooperatives to learn more about the traditions. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>