Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The Dublin International Youth Hostel was originally a Girls’ Convent School for the local area and has been adapted to now accommodate the many world travellers of today. It still retains many features of its previous use, with the statues of Saint Joseph and Jesus to the bright refurbished Church that serves up the free light breakfast each morning instead of a sermon.
Some of the hostel bedrooms were once home to the Nuns of the Sisters of Charity order, as well as being classrooms for some of the girls of the area, one of whom was the sister of James Joyce.
As the only hostel in Dublin connected to An Oige – Irish Youth Hostel Association/Hostelling International and YHA, the hostel lives by the ethos of both providing affordable and safe accommodation for people to experience Ireland and its culture, as well as being committed to sustainability and recycling practices to lessen our impact on our environment.
*Please note that families traveling with children under the age of 16 years old must book private rooms.
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Ücretsiz şehir turu
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- İş Paneli
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Toplantı Salonu
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Çocuk oyun alanı
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Yaş Sınırlaması
- Çocuk dostu
- Kredi Kartları Kabul Edilir
- Sokağa çıkma yasağı yok
- Sigara İçilmez
- Vergiler dahil
Not edilemesi gereken şeyler!
Families are welcome - Due to the Irish Child Protection Laws - Individuals under the age of 16 years of age cannot be booked in shared dormitory accommodation. Please contact the Dublin International Hostel directly
Notification of More than 48 hours - No Charge will be incurred
Notification Less than 48 hours – The cost of the First night of your booking is charged
The deposit paid to hostelworld.com is non refundable
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>