Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- 3 weeks prior arrival: no charges
- 2 weeks prior arrival: 25% of total charged
- 1 week prior arrival: 50% of total charged
- 3 days prior arrival: 75% of total charged
- 1 day prior arrival: 100% charged
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We are currently anchored in Stone town, in front of the famous Forodhani Garden with a view on the House of Wonder. The city center is just a 1-minute walk away from the shoreline, the ferry terminal can be reached in 10 minutes and the airport only a 15 minute drive away. You can spend the day relaxing on the boat, snorkelling, stand up paddle boarding or perhaps throw a line over the side of the boat! Otherwise you may choose to make your way to the shore and meander around the beautiful and historic city of Stone Town. Dreamers can also assist in arranging a guided town tour or a day trip such as spice tour, Nakupenda or Prison Island. There is so much to see and do and the team at Dreamers are happy to help make your experience one you will cherish for a lifetime.
The floating house and private bungalow (yes there are two floating facilities) are just a short boat ride from the shore and with free transit until 10pm you can come and go at your own convenience (after 10pm a surcharge of TZS10,000 is charged for transit between the accommodation and shore). You can choose between our simple rooms on site the bar and restaurant or our private bungalow with more privacy, especially suited to honeymooners and families looking for a rustic and authentic experience. Both offering front row seats to some of the most magical sunsets the Island has to offer.
Dreamer's Island Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00
Check out before 12:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - tourist tax 8.00 USD per person per night.
Reception: 8am-12am. In case of a late or very early arrival, that can be adjusted.
As we are on a boat, fresh water supply is limited, especially for our showers. Please feel free to contact our captain anytime to make sure you always have everything you need! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Mevcut Yemekler
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>