Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refundable policy after made a reservation
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The property is located only 50 meters from the cultural, party centre of Krakow - the Main Market Square. Near to our facilities you can reach some of the most important attractions of the area such as Kolekcja Europeum, Lost souls alley and House Dlugosz (UPJPII), amongst other interesting spots that you can visit in our area.
The rooms have a bathroom. In addition, access to cable television, the Internet, magnetically lockable cupboards, bars and plenty of places to connect a laptop or phone.The rooms are equipped with comfortable beds measuring 90 × 200 cm. One of the biggest attractions of the accommodation is the pub, where we serve craft beers and many other drinks and spirits. The recipe of these drinks dates back to the time when Krakow was threatened by the Wawel Dragon. People from all over the city came to drink a beer in peace. Today Dragon Draggo and his cheerful company take care of getting to know the night city.
Draggo House Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>