Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We've turned a beautifully renovated classic Budapest apartment into a small hostel so that you, the budget traveler, can enjoy quality accommodation at bargain price, and get a glimpse of Budapest as only locals know it.
Please note that the hostel is small with a few private rooms and therefore it's not a place where you can meet lots of people and party. However, if you prefer privacy, personal attention, cleanliness and a relaxed atmosphere with a homely touch this place is idyllic for you!
To top it all, the hostel is located within walking distance of most of the sights and is surrounded by amazing old buildings, so staying here you can not only see Budapest's history, you can live in it for a while.
We are less than five minutes walk away from the famous Vaci street, a fashionable all pedestrian shopping area, and the nightlife and entertainment quarter, packed with trendy pubs, clubs, cafes, fancy restaurants as well as cheap eateries. Only three minutes walk away from the blue, yellow and red metro line stops (Deak Ferec square), night buses, and trams to the Buda side, we provide an ideal base for exploring Budapest's rich past as well as its vibrant multicultural present.
Our friendly and helpful staff will be happy to assist you with anything you need. We recommend the best places to go out and we can help you to plan the most efficient ways to do your sightseeing.
Amenities & services:
* Free unlimited Internet use
* WI-FI in rooms & common areas
* Free coffee and tea
* Free city maps and brochures
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Laundry service
* Tours bookings
* Cable TV and DVD library in common room
Some conditions to note:
As we don't have a traditional all day reception, it's important that you notify us about your arrival time in advance. Thanks!
Upon arrival you'll get your own keys so you can come and go as you please all day round.
Please note that check-in is from 9 am until 11 pm at the hostel. For check-ins before 9 am and after 11 pm, a 10 euro extra fee is to be paid upon arrival.
Luggage drop-off: from 9:00 AM
Check-in to room: 14:00-23:00
Check out of room: by 11:00 AM
Please note the we can accept reservations only with criteria described above.
Early check-in is possible if your room is free earlier than 14.00.
For late check-out, please get advice from the receptionist.
Departing guests are welcome to store their bags in the hostel after checking out of the room.
New service: you can sign up for a nice full breakfast that you can have at a beautiful restaurant just 1 minute from the hostel. Please ask receptionist for VOUCHER.
Price: 3 Euros or 1,000 HUF/person Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>