Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
FULL SERVICE, ON A BUDGET!
A small family run Bed and Breakfast, that is located one minute away from International airport La Aurora. Established in 1998, Dos Lunas is the first and the original airport hostel in the Guatemala City airport area. Dos Lunas is a unique hybrid between a hostel and a bed and breakfast, originally the place was niched for backpackers, but through the time, guests also requested private rooms, so the place has a mix of private rooms, private and shared bath and mixed dorms.
We, your hosts are a dutch/guatemalan couple, experienced world travelers and airline freaks! we drive a VW hippie van and love cheese! We speak spanish, english, dutch, german and a bit of french!
Dos Lunas may not be for everybody, but everybody is welcome, our calling for hospitality is allowing us to serve and enjoy the visit of our international travelers. We proudly have a robust list of loyal guests from the expat community, universities abroad, mission teams and spanish schools. Dos Lunas is a humble, not pretentious place, comfortable, clean and very safe.
Our service includes free round trip airport transportation from 04:00 hrs until 23:00 hrs (Free of charge) complimentary full breakfast with the best coffee, (from 8:30 hrs until 10:30 hrs) free WiFi, free drinking water, free local calls and lots of tourist information and travel arrangements. For the convenience of our guests, we are the only place in the area that serves dinner. Our kitchen is open until 10pm. We have local and mediterranean cuisine, and we can also prepare meals for vegan, vegetarian and gluten intolerant guests.
We accept USD, EUR and GTQ. Guests can also pay through AZIMO, XOOM or with credit card through STRIPE (extra fee). Upon request, we have currency exchange service: USD, EUR to GTQ and your leftover GTQ´s can be exchanged back into USD. Email us for more information.
Dos Lunas, a place to stay for the International community of expats, volunteers and travelers to Guatemala! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Havaalanı Transferi
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Kablo TV
- Bavul Saklama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>