Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
There is also a terrace bar where you can relax during the day, watch netflix or youtube, and where you can socialize every night when there is a bartender on shift, music, and games to help you meet other travelers. We run party every day from 8pm to 12midnight . After midnight the staff will keep the party going by taking the guests on the short walk to the bar street.
Our 6-8 bed air-conditioned dorms are complete with individual lockers and a power-plug for every bed. Your stay includes a simple local breakfast, WiFi, a map of the city, and insider tips from our knowledgeable staff, all free! Guests can also store their luggage in our luggage storage room at no charge. There is no curfew, so you can come and go as you please. Our staff are always ready to help!
Fun times and great memories await...We look forward to welcoming you into our hostel family!
Please take note that we are a backpacker's hostel. All the facilities are on a sharing basis. Our place might not be suitable for anyone who is not used to the backpacking experience.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
1). We accept only cash payment upon arrival
2). 1 day advance notice for free cancellation
3). Check in 03:00 pm and Check out 12:00 PM Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kablo TV
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Bavul Saklama
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>