Hostelworld.com

Group Booking Terms and Conditions

Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking

General Group Booking Terms

By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.

  • In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
  • The booking deposit is non-refundable.
  • Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
  • Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
  • Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
  • It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
  • Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.

Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions

The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.

Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy

we ask a deposit of 25% and the other 75% just before arrival.
cancel 2 months before the date of the booking, you loose the 25%

Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.

Hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anladığınızı göstermek için aşağıdaki kutuyu işaretleyin.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
1/24

Domein Aan de Plas

Ücretsiz iptal için 14 günden daha öncesinden rezervasyon yaptırın.
9.8
  • Mükemmel Konum
  • Süper Personel
  • Kusursuz Temizlik
Tüm yorumları oku

özellik Açıklama

We are a hostel and a water sports centre located 3 kilometres from the centre of Bruges with also a good connection to the sea!
Our lake is 16 hectares and every room can enjoy a view of the water. In the summer you can enjoy a pleasant park atmosphere and water sports. In winter, you can take off from the city with your warm clothes and relax at the water's edge.
The rooms are basic but equipped with a separate bathroom with shower and sink and there is also a toilet in the room, maximum 6 sleepers per room.

Domein Aan de plas:

-Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Reception times 10am-8pm.
-Check in from 13:00 to 20:00 .
-Check out before 10:00 .
-Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
-Taxes included.
-Breakfast included.
-No curfew.
-Non smoking.
-Wheelchair access.
-Free Parking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle

Uygunluğu Kontrol edin

Tesisler

Ücretsiz
  • Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
  • Ücretsiz Kahvaltı‎
  • Ücretsiz Otopark
  • Ücretsiz WiFi
  • Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
Genel
  • Açık Teras
  • Buzdolabı
  • Havlu dahil değil
  • Microwave
  • Okuma Lambası
  • Ortak oda
  • Otopark
  • Saç kurutma makineleri
  • Sıcak Duşlar
  • Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
  • Yatak Çarşafları Dahil Değil
  • Çocuk oyun alanı
Hizmetler
  • Internet Erişimi
  • Kiralık havlular
  • Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
Yiyecek-İçecek
  • Bar
  • Café
  • Otomat Makinaları
  • Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Eğlence
  • Masa oyunları
  • Wi-Fi


×