Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Danhostel Aarhus City is a new and very nicely designed hostel with a cozy roof-top café attached. With its location in the very centre of Aarhus, our guests have the best opportunity to enjoy the fantastic vibe surrounding the hostel. City's Best Prices and Location!
Take the elevator to the upper floor and enjoy our sunny rooftop terrace and cafe. We always welcome you with a friendly ‘hallo’ and serve darn good coffee. Our unique panoramic view of Aarhus is absolutely free.
We offer several room types to cater for all our guests' accommodation needs. Choose between common dormitories, double rooms and family rooms, all with stunning views of the city's roofs. Cozy, comfy and clean, with a nice relaxed atmosphere.
High speed WiFi in both rooms and common areas.
With its location in the very centre of Aarhus, our guests have the best opportunity to enjoy the fantastic vibe surrounding the hostel: The Vadestedet, The Latin Quarter, ARoS, DOKK1, Aarhus Street Food, The Old Town and lots of great activities.
Just around the corner is a shoppers’ delight. You can take a stroll through the many shops, or enjoy a relaxing meal in one the cool restaurants by Aarhus River. You are just a minute away from public transport. You can also rent a bike and explore the city, or maybe even go to the beach.
Danhostel Aarhus City Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Regarding your check in and the Corona virus:
We want to help prevent Coronavirus from spreading and follow the authorities' recommendation.
We are therefore not necessarily to meet physically at our reception but please feel free to contact us as follows:
Monday to Saturdays:
In the period from 08:00 to 19:00 we can be contacted via email
By phone, we can be contacted from. 08.00 - 15.30.
Sundays and Holidays:
In the period from 08:00 to 12:00 we can be contacted via email
We have a great deal of respect for the Coronavirus situation, and we want to contribute, with timely care and without panic, to prevent the infection from spreading.
- We receive all guests without handshakes and hugs
- We clean all door handles, key cards, etc. every day
- We have extra hand rubbing alcohol at the hostel
- We encourage all people with symptoms of illness to report cancellations
We would like to encourage you as a guest to stay up to date on the recommendations of the National Board of Health: www.sst.dk
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
We look forward to your arrival!
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Linen not included. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Ücretsiz şehir turu
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Bulaşık makinesi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil Değil
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>