Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of ¨no show¨¨ without prior notification we charge the amount of the first night stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostel DIC is a very big hostel so it really is a crossroad where people of all cultures and backgrounds have a great opportunity to meet!
Our guidelines are hospitality, cleanliness, security and comfort.
..and some teasers:
-Located a few minutes walk to historical centre in a pleasant green environment
- Free wireless all over the place
- Free parking
- Free Self Service Breakfast
- Possibility to grab a blanket at the reception and go chill, read or sunbathe on the big lawn in front of the hostel
- Sport enthusiasts, there are a basketball and a football courts in front of the hostel. You also have access to running tracks if you feel like doing a few laps early in the morning, before it gets too hot!
We, the dynamic hostel staff, are here to make things easier for you. Do you need to know where to find the best midnight snack, the best museum in town, are you interested in canyoning or do you feel like enjoying a good concert? Are you searching for a bar only locals know, would you like to ride a bike or find a unique souvenir?
In short, do you want to enjoy the best of what Ljubljana has to offer? Ask us, we are here for you!
There is an additional tourist tax of 3.13 euro per person per night
We also offer discounts to bigger groups - contact us! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Ortak oda
- Bavul Saklama
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>