Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The B&B is in a spacious and cosy apartment. The bedroom comprises a twin/double bed, TV/DvD, and adjoining luxury bathroom. A baby cot is also available.
The bedroom leads out onto a sunny balcony and roof terrace where you can enjoy the surrounding area. The apartment is equipped with linen and towels, TV/DvD, and our property also features internet access for guests use.
The entire apartment has been renovated and is in excellent condition. The refrigerator is well stocked with items to start you on your self-service breakfast.
Our friendly staff will be happy to offer travel information and assist you in any way to make your stay more enjoyable. We can arrange a private tour of the Jordaan and surrounding area and visit some of the hidden gems. In the summer, we can organise a private boat tour through the canals, with drinks and snacks, giving you a view of Amsterdam of the past.
Check-in is at 14:00. Early arrivals can leave their luggage and return later.
Check-out is at 11:00. Guests can leave their luggage if their departure time is later in the day.
Close to: Dam Square, Anne Frank House
Just around the corner: the Monday (textile and bric a brac) and Saturday (food and organic) markets, great cafés, a variety of restaurants, and stylish and trendy shops. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>