Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Housed in a charming 1800s building in the heart of La Spezia, Costello is built to suit the traveler’s needs, with a mix of homely feel and ultimate comfort. In our brand new hostel you will find four rooms for up to 24 guests: a small environment for a first class experience.
More than just a hostel, Costello is the perfect place to call home during your stay in our amazing places. Andrea and Alessia will be more than happy to welcome you!
Stay, Socialize, Experience: that's our motto.
At Costello, we want you to feel the most comfortable. The fully equipped kitchen and the neat bathrooms will guarantee a highly comfortable stay. Coffee, tea and drinking water dispensers are always at your disposal, as well as a set of essential kitchen tools. Last but not least, the terrace: that is the perfect place to chill after a long day out.
Costello wants to sparkle interaction among travelers, encouraging socialization and new friendships. The kitchen and terrace next to it are the places where our guests share most of their time with others. Also, you will love laying in the hammocks while reading a book!
We believe this is what matters the most. There's no tell, just come and experience it!
We are two siblings, Andrea and Alessia. We love our area and are keen to provide you with any tip you need. Andrea loves hiking and adventuring too, so feel free to ask him for suggestions.
Andrea quit his managerial career to start his own business and create his “joyful space for travelers”. He ensures he has great local tips for your stay! ; Alessia is an architect and she’s the brain behind the project Costello.
Costello is within walking distance from the train station, the bus station and the ferry terminal.
We are just steps away from the city’s street market (Piazza del Mercato) and from an array of bars, bakeries and restaurants. In addition, a supermarket is open until 12am.
Each bed comes equipped with a memory-foam mattress that will make you sleep highly comfortably.
You will also find a personal USB port and a lamp. There is air conditioning in every room.
The well-designed bathrooms offer hairdryers and private spaces with toilets and showers.
Interesting books are always available from the shelves. Iron is available as well.
NO CHECK-OUT TIME
We only ask you to free your bed by 11 but don’t mind staying at the hostel as long as you need during your check-out day.
Digital Nomads, Globetrotters, Cyclists, Artists are always very welcome at Costello.
ARRIVEDERCI AT COSTELLO!
Taxes not included - city tax 2.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Bulaşık makinesi
- Flexible NRR
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kiralık Kasa
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Express check-in / out
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
1, Dünya Çapında Küçük Hostel
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>