Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
72 hour cancellation policy. 20% deposit at time of booking and full amount 1 week prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Port Douglas’s highest quality hostel offers excellent dorms and sensationally appointed private accommodation. All of our 28 rooms have private attached bathrooms, lockable storage and free in-room WiFi access.
Free basic continental breakfast included in room rate.
Surrounded by trees and located just 5 minutes from the beautiful 4-Mile Beach, Coral Beach Lodge is perfectly located. Strolling into Port Douglas village takes 12 minutes, the Yacht Club 6 minutes and the local Sushi take-away 1 minute.
The dedicated team of Coral Beach Lodge have traveled the length and breadth of this planet to bring you the very best in low priced accommodation and the best advice in touring the region or snorkeling / diving the reef.
Over the past year the press, our peers and the travelers have voted us:
- Winner of the YHA’s Best Medium Size Hostel in Australia and Best Hostel in Queensland in 2014
- Winner of 2014 & 2015 Certificate of Excellence
- Number 1 recommendation in the 2016 for accommodation in Port Douglas
- Voted Port Douglas Best Visitor Information 2015 Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Açık Yüzme Havuzu
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Havlu dahil değil
- İş Paneli
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- YÜZME HAVUZU
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>