Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All payment is non-refundable. Guest must pay in full for all reserve number of guests.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Co.Living Hostel is located above Co.Circle (Co-working space - https://cocircles.co/) . Our guests at Co.Living Hostel will have FREE access to Co.Circle 24/7.
If you are looking to make friends, feeling homes even just for a night - CO.LIVING Hostel is your place. We want you to feel at home the moment you step in here. Great laughs, never ending stories and games, meeting new travellers friends - you will feel just right in here! Hot showers, complimentary tea and coffee, laundry service, FREE wifi (with limited quota)- couch, sofa, bar table we got you covered, making sure you have a pleasant stay!
Co.Living Hostel is located right in the heart of Gadong town, 10-15 minutes walking distance to the mall, Gadong. Near to the mall is the popular night market (GADONG NIGHT MARKET) - where you can grab almost everything for $1! The Bruneian foodies! The hostel itself is located above a restaurant, just go downstair to have Brunei popular 'NASI KATOK' for $1.50 or lunch at Al Akhbar restaurant for $1-$2! Yup, it is delicious and cheap!
Travellers/Backpackers can expect an easy access around town - shops, restaurant, clinics, ATMs and BUS STOP is just 5 minutes away. FREE Wi-Fi, good stay experience in a fully furnished room. The hostel is decorated with green turf and LED lights, and all rooms are equipped with air-conditioned.
Guests can use the kitchen for light cooking’s. There are 2 dormitories with 4 single beds respectively and two private rooms. Two bathrooms are available where we always make sure it is being clean everyday. The hostel is in a very strategic coordinate of Gadong.
Co.Living Hostel is managed by PayGlass Company Sdn Bhd.
TOUR PACKAGE AND TRANSPORTATION
We arrange tour package to Ulu Temburong National Park, and all MUST visit attractions including to the King Palace :) We do provide transportation service in Brunei at a good and affordable rate (much lower than a taxi!) Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Express check-in / out
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>