Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
28+ days before arrival: the 20% deposit paid will not be refunded
-28 days before arrival: no-refund given
Additional Terms and Conditions
You will be asked to pay a 20% non-refundable deposit within the week of your booking.
One group leader will be required to give a credit card upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for £300 in case of breakage or for not respecting coach stopping/parking rules.
Full T&Cs will be emailed to you at the time of booking
● Groups of more than 15 pax booking through this website will be required to pay a 20% deposit at the time of booking which is non-refundable. The remaining balance will have to be paid 4 weeks prior arrival
● We accept groups from age 12+.
● One group leader will be required to give a credit card upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for £300 in case of breakage or for not respecting coach stopping/parking rules.
● If your group is arriving by coach, make sure to contact us for information on where to stop and park.
● If you do not inform us by email on email@example.com when booking we cannot guarantee for your group to be in the same rooms and depending on availability your booking might be cancelled.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
With all of London’s popular attractions just a short tube journey away and a basement bar full of like-minded travellers – Clink78 is the place to be for backpackers visiting the UK capital.
Immerse yourself in London's historic past and soak up the atmosphere at this former courthouse turned lively hostel in the heart of King's Cross.
ClashBAR, Clink78’s basement entertainment venue, is the place to head for DJ nights, live music, pool/table football and great drinks deals. If you’re lucky, you can also catch artists creating or musicians performing as part of the hostel’s ClinkCREATIVE program. The ClashBAR is open daily between 6PM and 2AM.
As well as our all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet we also offer fresh Pizza from the ClashBAR.
Our reception is open 24/7 so there’s always someone available if you need help!
Clink78 offers a mixture of private rooms and dorms, some of which have en-suite bathrooms.
All of our beds come with reading lights, USB ports to charge your electronic devices and secure lockers for your belongings. Bed linen is also provided.
Every day the hostel serves a great value all-you-can-eat buffet style breakfast for just £4.
There is free Wi-Fi in all our hostels, so you can keep in touch with friends and family whilst on your travels.
As well as 24/7 key card entry, each bed comes with a lockbox to keep yourself and all your belongings safe. There are also larger lockers available at reception.
Our guest kitchen has all the things you need to cook a tasty feast! Open from 1.30pm – 2.00am
Coin-operated washing machines are available at the hostel. 40-minute cycle + washing powder = £4.50. 45-minute drying cycle = £1.50.
FREE WALKING TOURS
See London’s amazing sights and meet new friends every day in our walking tour! Meet at Reception at 10.20am daily
Please make sure to read the hostel's Terms & Conditions before booking. Special conditions apply for group bookings (20 guests or more), please contact the hostel directly. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- İş Paneli
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>