Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Chill Inn's natural designs blend in to the tropical jungle environment, making a stay with us a unique cambodian island experience. An eco-conscious solar powered inn offers a lounge, veranda, beer garden with a stylish well stocked bar catering to most desires. We pride ourselves in our selection of ice cold drinks to keep you refreshed all day & night. Our property has many place to chill in, we have recliners, hammocks & sofas, so just come, kick back and relax.
Chill Inn is a social hang-out & great place to meet other people. For your enjoyment we have games, books, beach sports equipment, pool table & 43' TV showing live sport & movies. Our hammocks are awaiting you, come forget your troubles.
We do all we can to create an environment & vibe, so that you can just Chill. Inn.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 0 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 20:00.
3. Check out before Noon. (12:00)
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only. Credit card isn’t accepted.
5. Reception working hours 08:00-23:00.
6. Age Restriction - Guests should be over 18 years old.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>